The Oberlin combines rugged function with sleek style. Simple modern construction and minimal tools make this the perfect bag for an advanced beginner stitcher.
Get ready to learn sweet sewing skills, gain confidence, and create an Oberlin Tote with "I made this!" bragging rights. Designed by Ellie Lum, a bag maker & teacher with over 20 years experience making sewing accessible for stitchers of all levels. Pattern includes 40 pages of illustrated instructions with links to online tutorials & optional online companion class. You’ll be sewing like a boss in no time!
- Version 1: Fabric Straps & Version 2: Leather Straps
- Interior zipper pocket, 4 external pockets, reinforced base, and a magnetic snap closure. Can be made on a home sewing machine with fabric of your choosing.
- Dimensions: 11.5"W x 13"H x 5"D
- Skill Level: Beginner/Intermediate
- Production Time: 4-6 hours
- 40 pgs easy-to-follow & clear illustrated instructions
- Full pattern
- Links to video & photo tutorials
Please note: this is the pattern ONLY, no supplies are included.
© Klum House 2017-2018. For individual use only. For commercial production, please purchase a Limited Use License.