Join us for a summer of low-stress sewing! "Summer Sampler 2020: Easy-Piecing Summer" brings you 16 quilt block designs that are easier than they look. This block-of-the-week quilt-along will help you create an amazing quilt that only lookscomplex! Plus, the designers will give you easy-to-follow instructions and helpful hints every step of the way. More than 400 quilters are already participating—join us and sew along!
For $29.99 total (a one-time charge), you'll receive:
• A new, fully-tested quilt block pattern delivered to your email inbox each Monday for 16 weeks, beginning on Monday, June 1, 2020
• A Welcome PDF with fabric requirements and suggested colors (see below for info about fabric bundles available from online fabric shops)
• Complete finishing instructions to make an 58" x 58" sampler quilt (emailed to subscribers at the completion of the quilt-along on Monday, September 21)
• Coloring sheets for planning
• Access to a private Facebook group ask questions, get advice, and connect with the designers and a community of other quilters
Block sizes: 12-1/2" x 12-1/2" (12" x 12" finished)
Finished quilt size: Approximately 58" x 58"
Skill level: Confident Beginner. We assume you have basic quilting knowledge such as the ability to sew a 1/4" seam, general fabric cutting and pressing knowledge, and familiarity with the terminology used in quilt patterns.
Fabric requirements: Approximately 7 yards total of assorted colors, plus 2-1/4 yards of White background fabric. More detailed information is available in our Welcome PDF, which you can download on purchase.
Sewing Arts has bundled six different fabric bundles that we curated. Each bundle includes all the fabric needed for the quilt top.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection.