Black, Antique Brass
This finishing kit contains all the leather & notions you need to make The Fremont Tote. All leather is cut, prepped, and hole-punched. It does not include a pattern or fabric.
- (1) 14" Brass Zipper
- (14) Metal Quick-set Rivets (2 Extra included!)
- (2) Leather Handles: 14" x 3/4"
- (9) Leather reinforcement washers for rivets
- (1) Leather Cross-Body Strap: 45" x 1"
- (2) Leather O-Ring Tabs
- (1) Metal D-Rings: 3/4"
- (2) Metal O-Rings: 1”
- (2) Chicago Screws: 1/4”
- (1) Leather Zipper Pull
- (1) Sew-in ‘I MADE THIS!’ label
Tools Needed (Not included)
- Flathead screwdriver for Chicago Screws
- Optional Chicago Screw tool
- Hard surface like anvil or stone or side of hammer
- Hole punch for fabric (Chose from the following): 3/32" drive punch, rotary leather punch, awl, hammer & nail (to make hole), or industrial hand press with correct dies
- If using a drive punch, you’ll need a mallet & cutting board made of poly, rubber, or wood
ADD TO CART