In-Store Shopping Guidelines
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW BEFORE SIGNING UP.
BY SIGNING UP YOU ARE AGREEING TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW.
We are currently open for limited in-store shopping! Our fabric will remain 40% off on our website; however, there will be no discounts or sales on in-store merchandise.
You must reserve an appointment and put down a non-refundable $10 deposit to hold your spot (which will be credited towards your final purchase).
You must show proof of vaccination to enter the store. If you book an appointment but do not bring proof of vaccination with you, you will forfeit your appointment and will not be refunded your $10 deposit.
Appointments will only be on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays in 30-minute increments. Slots will be available between 11am - 4pm.
This is limited to TWO customers per appointment. You may bring ONE additional customer (e.g. friend, spouse, relative, etc.). At this time, we are not allowing anyone under the age of 12 to enter. While customers are limited to one appointment per day, we will allow pairs to book appointments back-to-back (i.e. reserve the shop for one hour).
Most importantly, we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who fails to comply with any of the above rules. If you refuse to wear a mask, become argumentative, or use profanity or offensive language towards staff members you will not be permitted entry and/or asked to leave.
We are putting a lot of faith in you. If at any time we feel that customers are becoming combative or making this process unnecessarily difficult, we will terminate any in-store shopping indefinitely.
You are strictly limited to your 30-minute window, so we highly suggest that you look at our website before you come to the store. Coming in with a game-plan will help you efficiently maximize your shopping time. If you are interested in a machine demo, please call the store to get more information on scheduling an appointment.
If this seems complicated, that’s because it is. This is not a process that we are taking lightly; employee and customer safety is our biggest concern. We highly recommend and prefer customers continue to shop online rather than in-store.
Given this unprecedented situation, we appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding as we navigate through this process as responsibly as we can. Additional measures and procedures may be announced closer to opening dates and are subject to change at any time.
By signing up for an appointment you are agreeing to the following terms:
1. A tightly fitted mask is required AT ALL TIMES while shopping in the store. We will politely remind you to adjust your mask if it falls below your nose. Masks will be provided for anyone who has a mask that is too loose.
2. You must show proof of vaccination upon entrance. You may not enter if you exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19. Please do not visit the store if you are feeling unwell.
3. You are restricted to your allotted 30 minutes.
4. A $10 deposit is required to hold your appointment and will be credited to your final purchase.
5. You may cancel or reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours before your reserved time. You will forfeit your deposit if you fail to do so.
6. We reserve the right to shut down in-store shopping at any time, including but not limited to Los Angeles County reinstating restrictions or an increase of cases & test positivity rate.
7. You must maintain at least 6’ of distance from employees at all times.
8. Until further notice, only California residents may visit the shop.