In-Store Shopping Guidelines
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW BEFORE SIGNING UP.
BY SIGNING UP YOU ARE AGREEING TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW.
Starting May 4th, we will be opening up for limited in-store shopping! Our fabric yardage and precuts will remain 20% off on our website; however, there will be no discounts or sales on in-store merchandise.
You must reserve an appointment and put down a non-refundable $10 deposit to hold your spot (which will be credited towards your final purchase).
Appointments will only be on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays in 30-minute increments. Slots will be available between 11am-2pm (6 slots per day).
You are strictly limited to your 30-minute window, so we highly suggest that you look at our website before you come to the store. Coming in with a game-plan will help you efficiently maximize your shopping time. If you are interested in a machine demo, please call the store to get more information on scheduling an appointment.
This is limited to ONE person shopping in the store. Please do not bring spouses, siblings, children, other relatives, or friends; they will be required to wait outside. Walk-ups are not permitted.
Most importantly, we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who fails to comply with any of the above rules. If you refuse to wear a mask, become argumentative, or use profanity or offensive language towards staff members you will not be permitted entry/asked to leave.
Given this unprecedented situation, we appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding as we navigate through this process as responsibly as we can. Additional measures and procedures may be announced closer to opening dates and are subject to change at any time.
By signing up for an appointment you are agreeing to the following terms:
1. A tightly fitted mask is required AT ALL TIMES while shopping in the store. We will politely remind you to adjust your mask if it falls below your nose. Masks will be provided for anyone who has a mask that is too loose.
2. Your temperature will be taken before you enter. You may not enter if you exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19. Please do not visit the store if you are feeling unwell.
3. You are restricted to your allotted 30 minutes.
4. You may only book ONE appointment per week-- if we see that you book multiple slots, we will cancel all but one.
5. A $10 deposit is required to hold your appointment and will be credited to your final purchase.
6. You may cancel or reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours before your reserved time. You will forfeit your deposit if you fail to do so.
7. We reserve the right to shut down in-store shopping at any time, including but not limited to Los Angeles County reinstating restrictions or an increase of cases & test positivity rate.
8. You must maintain at least 6’ of distance from employees at all times.
9. Until further notice, only California residents may visit the shop.